Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 6 - Monday, April 30th

We had a fairly normal day, with Michael spending most of the day at work, and me doing some shopping and trying to do some sewing. However, I managed to short out my sewing machine.....I guess that the converter didn’t do the job completely. Anyway, I was able to buy a VERY small machine that will work just fine for these 2 months.

Tonight we met one of Michael’s colleagues at a local bistro and shared a very nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. We had a great time sitting outside and talking with him.

We are now packed and ready for our trip to Edinburgh tomorrow. We have been running at such a hectic pace that we are both looking forward to a 6 hour train ride.

I am not sure if we will have internet access while in Edinburgh, but will post whenever I can.

1 comment:

Super Mom said...

Have a great time in Edinburgh! I had the short out issue while in Ireland--sorry about your machine. I know it was almost like losing one of your kids :)!